As part of your Support we will:
- Complete your needs assessment form and your support plan within the first 4 weeks of your sign up.
- Review your risk assessment and support plan every 12 weeks – or before if your circumstances change. At this review you or your Support Worker can ask for other agencies to attend.
- Provide weekly meetings with your Support Worker at a time suitable for you both
Your support worker will:
- Have access to accurate information to assist you or let you know who can help you
- Be willing to listen
- Respond sensitively to your needs
- Respect confidentiality and give you access to a confidential environment
As part of your Support Contract, we expect you to:
- Attend weekly support meetings as arranged by your support worker – if you need to cancel and re-arrange your support meeting you must contact your support worker or the main office giving us good notice.
- Persistent failure to engage in support sessions could result in you having to leave the property.
- Pay your weekly service charge – this covers both your support and costs of utilities for your own room (lighting, heating etc). Refusal to pay may result in you having to leave the property.
- Keep to the terms of your licence Agreement.
- Respect your neighbours, other residents and the property.
- If you are looking to apply, either for yourself or on behalf of someone else, then an application form must be completed.
- If you are completing a self-referral and/or don’t have a risk-assessment or CPA, then please call National Housing Services and we will assist you with the process, or go to our referrals page.
- Proofs of ID, Photographic ID and any other documents you may have, which will assist in your registration.